Here your Packing List, and go over what is helpful, and what is a waste of money and backpack space. To help our trekkers on the Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu.
Now we show you the Packaging List do you need for Inca Jungle Trek, things like sleeping bags, shoes, t-shirts, and more.
This list is like Inca Jungle Trail Packing List to Machu Picchu, an other trekking in Cusco, make your trip more amazing doing Inca Jungle trek to Machu Picchu, because is the first alternative trek to the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
The Inca Jungle Trek, at this time as the best alternative trek to Machu Picchu in Peru after Inca Trail sold out, is the main trip to go to this wonderfull city of incas, the trekking is hard in some parts of the route, we strongly recommended to read the Inca Jungle Packing List.
- Original passport
- 1 small backpack. 25 liters recommended.
- 2 comfortable hiking trousers and shorts
- 2 Trekking Shirts
- 2 pairs of Under Wear and Base Layers
- 3 pairs of Trekking Socks.
- 1 pair of Trekking Sandals.
- 1 pair of Hiking Boots.
- 1 Fleece Jacket and Wind Breaker.
- 1 Wool Sweaters.
- 2 T-shirts with long sleeves.
- 1 bottle of water.
- 1 small towel
- 1 swimsuit and underwear
- 1 flashlight (Head lamps / Torch)
- Walking or Trekking poles.
- Sun Hat, gloves and sunglasses
- Rain clothes
- Rain Gear / Poncho
- Neck warmer / Head Band / Bandannas
- Waterproof pants
- 1 set of pajamas
- Toothbrush and toothpaste,
- Antibacterial gel,
- Body cream with UV protection, sunscreen SPF 30 or more,
- Mosquito repellent.